Thursday, September 26, 2013

I lost my beautiful little Molly 9/22/2013

Molly was the sweetest little Maltese dog with a happy tail and a loving disposition.  The perfect companion.  So smart, she always let you know what she needed.  She would stand in front of you and stare at you at 5:00 oclock for her dinner in case you might forget.  She would stand up and put her paws on your legs to let you know she needed to go outside and do her duty.  She warned you when someone was at the door and she became anxious when you got ready to go someplace in the car for she feared she might be left home.  She was never left at home.  She was our constant companion.  She was the perfect companion for 13 years.  I knew her time was probably growing short but didn't dwell on that.  It happened in one day.  She only had to suffer for one day.  I think she had a heart attack.  She died in my arms.  We miss her so much.  Everything in this house and outside reminds us of her.  She was as much a member of my family as any of my children.  You invest a lot of love in your pet and they give back so willingly and eagerly.  They accept you on your terms and do not judge you or stay mad at you.  They love you unconditionally.  It's no wonder that your heart breaks when they are taken from you.  I will love her forever and miss her forever.  I love my Molly so much I think that my heart will never recover.  Rest in peace sweet friend.
                                                    4/30/2000 - 9/22/2013
Hopi Prayer
-author unknown

Do not stand at my grave and weep. 
I am not there, I do not sleep. 
I am the thousand winds that blow. 
I am the diamond glint in the snow. 
I am the sunlight on the ripened grain. 
I am the autumn's gentle rain. 
When you awaken in the morning hush, 
I am the swift uplifting rush. 
Of quiet birds in circled flight. 
I am the soft stars that shine at night. 
Do not stand at my grave and cry; 
I am not there, 
I did not die. 

1 comment:

  1. Dios te dara la fortaleza para superar esta perdida ten fe.Abrazos

    ReplyDelete