Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Loving our new RV

We've had a chance to live in and enjoy this RV and we've decided we absolutely love it. The slideouts make all the difference in comfort. You are not squeezed into small spaces and it's very much like living in a small apartment. The refrigerator holds lots of food and the cupboards aren't bad either. We had our first dinner guests ( Linda and Duffy) and cooking and cleaning up was a breeze. Dale loves the way it drives and handles. Do I miss anything I don't have on this rig? Not really. I can't think of anything I really would need that I don't have. I have even made a sewing area up in the front passenger seat where a section of the dash slides out like a desk and puts the sewing machine right where I need it to stitch away. The only down side is that there is some clutter. But hey.....there isn't the room you need to put EVERYTHING away and what's a little clutter when you're having this much fun!!! And the yard. We may have a small house but we have a HUGE back yard that stretches from coast to coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment